Some of the top spas have known about the great health benefits of fruit, herb and flower infused water for decades. They not only promote hydration, but make your drinking water tasty and full of nutrients.
The great news, though, is that you don’t have to go to a high-end, pricey spa just to get these trendy waters. You can easily make your healthy, delicious and vitamin infused water on your own at home!
Benefits of Fruit Infused Water
- Dehydration is known to be linked to headaches, digestive problems, obesity and joint pain. Infusing your water with fruits, herbs, or flowers not only improves the flavor, but also adds essential vitamins that help your body.
- The store bought vitamin water is less cost friendly and far less healthy. They often have preservatives, artificial sweeteners and colors, sodium, dextrose, and high fructose corn syrup or refined sugars.
- Some of the best benefits of having fruit infused water are appetite control, hydration, immune defense, heartburn prevention, blood sugar regulation and weight management.
- Great alternative to alcoholic beverages
- Good for getting young children to increase their daily water intake
- Gives a boost of energy, especially good during or after an intense workout
Our Favorite Infusing Water Bottle
Sharp Infuser makes a great 24oz infuser water bottle. Its made of shatter proof tritan plastic that will last a very long time. Its so easy to use… Just uncap the top, place your favorite fruits & herbs inside the holder, then pour some water. Let it sit for some time so it can “infuse”. Then you can enjoy your DELICIOUS infused water.